Accident and Sickness

trust pilot rating 4.7
insurance icon

accident and sickness
If you're unable to work due to illness, or an accident, accident and sickness insurance can assist you in maintaining your mortgage repayments.

What is accident and sickness insurance?

Your house is more than just a structure, it is a place you call home. Taking on a mortgage is a major financial commitment, and it's important to consider what you would do if you were suddenly unable to make payments.

Unfortunately, accidents and illnesses can occur suddenly to anyone, at any time. That's why we offer Mortgage Protector. A Mortgage Protection policy that offers peace of mind in the event of such unforseen circumstances. With Mortgage Protector, you can continue to make mortgage payments for 12 or 24 months, depending on your chosen plan, allowing you to focus on getting back on your feet.

Whether you're seeking an insurance for accidents, sickness, or unemployment, at BVS we've got you covered. 

  • Our policy includes a tax-free monthly income of up to £3,000 or 75% of your gross monthly income (whichever is lower).
  • Coverage for related insurance costs and other household expenses. 
  • Available to Shared Homeowners and HomeBuy scheme users.
  • We provide free legal assistance for employment and accident disputes through our partner, CoPlus. 

Carer cover and back-to-work support are also included as part of our unemployment coverage.

Get no obligation and fast advice today

When it comes to your finances there is no such thing as a stupid question.The internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your data cannot be guaranteed.